I have decided that it is better for me to say yes when Bethany asks to put on makeup rather than say no and then find this.......

So when we were at Hillary's Bethany came in while I was getting ready and wanted to put on some make up. She is getting much better at it don't you think?

For as little as I wear makeup I'm surprised that she knows what everything is for!

The finished product....She is so beautiful....Even without the makeup!

Then she decided that I needed a little help with my hair. She was so funny. She even held the stuff in her mouth like I do when I'm trying to do her hair. Bethany is such a girly girl. I hope we can live through this, especially when she gets to be a teenager!
2 comments:
That is so great, it is funny the little things our kids pick up from us.
I thought it was so cute that shew put the stuff in her mouth. They watch us closer than you think.
Post a Comment