Thursday, June 17, 2010
Scott's "chipped" Tooth!
I was up hiking in the Ape Caves with my mom, sister, and the kids and on the way home I knew I wouldn't make it to get the older kids from school. So I frantically tried to call my husband. When I finally got a hold of him he said he was already home because Scott had a little accident at school. The school called Andy and said that Scott had "chipped" his tooth. When Andy went to pick him up this is what he found....
Not just one chipped tooth but two broken teeth! I was shocked. Scott had been at lunch recess and one of his friends was swinging him around and Scott accidentally ran into a pole braking both his front teeth. Andy quickly called our dentist who filled the teeth in but said that Scott would have to get them repaired numerous times in his life and eventually have to get root canals and crowns. I am not looking forward to the expensive dental care in the future but I am glad that for now they are fixed! Below is the fabulous job the dentist did saving his teeth, for now......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ellen!!! I cannot believe that happened to Scott! You do have a good dentist-he looks great!
I wonder how many times our dentist has been called to save teeth of kids in the ward? I am sure he was so kind and gentle. Was Scott traumatized or did he totally take it all in stride?
The dentist did a great job! We always joke that if we won a million dollars the dentist would get most of it.
Post a Comment