Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Muffins with Mom

At Timmy's preschool the moms got to come and eat muffins with the kids. I love Miss Connie's Preschool! The kids have such a fun time and they have at least one activity a month that involves the parents and then one field trip. I absolutely love it and Timmy loves Miss Connie!
After we ate the kids sang a song and danced for us. I'm sure Miss Connie will love that I posted this picture of her and all the kids sticking out their bums but it was too cute to pass up!!
We love preschool and can't wait for Bethany to go next year!

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a great preschool, I need to find one like that around us. Thats wonderful the teacher keeps you so involved with your kids.

JCAATPedigo said...

ELLEN! You would have to post a picture of my rear end! UGH! Oh well...I still love teaching preschool and Timmy melts my heart!