Friday, June 5, 2009

Scott's Piano Recital

Scott is thrilled that we now get to take a summer break from piano. After many tears were shed because he didn't want to go to the recital, it's finally over! And Scott did great!! I don't know why he was so nervous. He plays the piano really well, he just hates getting up in front of other people. But we talked about how Heavenly Father gives us talents to share and blesses us when we do. I think when it was all over he was really proud of himself and so was I!!The refreshments are always the best part, right?! The other kids did really well. They held on until the last two songs. Then we had to leave and entertain ourselves by dancing in the hall to the music.

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I can relate to Scott. I always thought the worst part of piano was the recitals. I also enjoyed the summer breaks. I'm sure he did great!

Jamie said...

Amen, I hated recitals! I still hate to play in front of people.
I had a thought about your blog name, "the crazy eight". That's not an announcement that you are expecting again is it? Just a thought. :)