Monday, June 29, 2009

5 Months Old!


I can't believe that Samuel is already 5 months old! Babies are so amazing! I can't believe all the stuff he is able to do. Every time I put him on the floor he is either being sat on.....

Or loved......

Or whatever! It's unbelievable to me that even though he always has someone in his face that he is still able to all the great stuff babies do like:
roll oversit up
Scott had him in his room one night teaching him to sit up!
worm crawland is still always so happy!We Love our Baby Samuel!!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Wow he is growing fast. I can't wait to see him at the end of the week. It will be fun to see everyone again. Reminde me to hide my makeup though :)

Jamie said...

So sweet!!! I can't wait to see you guys tonight!