I'm sure that you all remember the picture I sent of Bethany and the lipstick. She has now moved on from lipstick and tried her hand at mascara(maybe that's because I haven't bought anymore lipstick since her last make-up session). I have to admit that she's actually pretty good at it. I'm just really glad she didn't take Sam's eye out in the process. The other day she put it on herself and the only reason I knew she had it on was because there was mascara all over the counter and she had obviously swished it around in the toilet! At least she knew enough to throw it away after she cleaned the toilet with it! I'm not looking forward to the moment when she discovers that scissors cut hair!
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Beautiful Bethany
I'm sure that you all remember the picture I sent of Bethany and the lipstick. She has now moved on from lipstick and tried her hand at mascara(maybe that's because I haven't bought anymore lipstick since her last make-up session). I have to admit that she's actually pretty good at it. I'm just really glad she didn't take Sam's eye out in the process. The other day she put it on herself and the only reason I knew she had it on was because there was mascara all over the counter and she had obviously swished it around in the toilet! At least she knew enough to throw it away after she cleaned the toilet with it! I'm not looking forward to the moment when she discovers that scissors cut hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is so busy. I think Sam is going to be in trouble when she starts playing dress up.
The toilet!?! Maybe you should be glad you only have one girl!!
Oh, that is too funny! Thanks for keeping us updated through your blog! It was great seeing you a couple of weeks ago!!!
Post a Comment