Friday, September 18, 2009

Zing, Zang, Zoom!!

Wednesday we took our kids to the circus. The theme this year was magic and they had some great magic tricks. They made an elephant disappear and turned a clown Mr. Gravity into a tiger. I think Scott's favorite trick was when they put a clown into a box and then put flaming spears into it. They opened a flap after they had put the spears in and the clown waved his hand and then they opened the box and the clown was gone! AMAZING!
Now you see it....Now you don't!
(The disappearing Elephant)
Matthew got a magicians hat off of his cotton candy and Bethany got a clown hat. Andy bought Bethany a horse; I don't think she put it down until she fell asleep but by then the show was almost over.
Two years ago when Andy took the boys, there was a part in the show that had motorcycles. Scott was hoping there would be this time but there wasn't. Maybe next year!
It was really cute and we had a fabulous time. If you go a little early you get to go down on the floor and meet the clowns and see some of the animals up close. We watched one of the elephants paint a picture. Then we watched a clown try to get his jacket. Timmy and Matthew thought it was really funny. They were laughing hysterically and jumping up and down, they could hardly contain themselves.
My favorite was the tight rope. Those people were doing things up there that I can't even do on the ground, it was amazing!
During the show I couldn't get Timmy to look at me. He was afraid he would miss something. Which is probably true. Timmy said his favorite part was the animals, especially the dogs. We love the Circus!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

The circus actually makes me very very nervous. I would hate to see someone die!

Becky said...

That looks like so much fun. I went once as a kid and had so much fun. I will have to take my kids one of these days.

Hillary said...

That is really neat that they let you go see things up close before it starts. It looks like a lot of fun.

k8shoe said...

We just went to Zing Zang Zoom on Friday. My kids loved it too. I, however, didn't get any good pictures of it. It's fun to see yours! My daughter's favorite part was Mr. Gravity. Should I be worried that she liked the bad guy the most? :)