Wednesday, September 9, 2009
The First Day of School
Scott will be in fourth grade this year. He kept telling me he wasn't excited to go back to school but I think he was probably just nervous and after seeing all of his friends in his class last night he was pretty excited. He is so handsome!
Matthew will be in first grade and can you tell by that sweet smile that he is excited about everything that happens in life?! He was in all day kindergarten last year so there won't be that transition into a full day this year which will be nice. He's already a pro and he knows it!!
I can honestly say that I was not looking forward to school starting this year. We have had so much fun this summer and I'm really going to miss my kids. I know that they will have a great year but I will be lonely without them! I never realize how much help they really are until they leave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They looks so cute, when I took Logan to school he was holding my hand and I could not tell if he was shaking or if it was me.
I can't believe how fast the summer always flies by! I totally agree with your last sentence about realizing how much help the older kids are! Some days I wish I could just keep them home with me. (Although others.... :)
I hope they had a great first day and that they like their teachers. I know what you mean about missing the help. Things have changed at our house since school started.
What handsome boys! It is so fun to see you kids, I LOVE blogging! :)
Post a Comment