Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Preschool

Timmy started his second year at preschool this week. Last year he was mad at me because I didn't take him to school everyday. I had to actually call his teacher and have her tell him that preschool was only two days a week. This year he goes three and loves it! I think he will especially love Wednesdays because it's "cooking with Connie" day. Timmy loves to help in the kitchen. His preschool is only about a mile away so he rides his bike while I walk. It's a great way to start the day. I love that cheesy grin and will miss him while he's at school!

3 comments:

JCAATPedigo said...

I LOVE having Timmy in class! And yes, he did love cooking with me today!!!

Hillary said...

Timmy is so cute. I'm glad he likes preschool. It sounds fun.

Becky said...

What a fun time, it is so nice when they like going to preschool and school. But the time goes by so fast while they are gone.