Sunday, September 13, 2009

Safe? Probably Not. Cute? Definitely!

Timmy and Bethany were playing trucks and Timmy decided he wanted to haul something other than blocks. The kitchen has an island so he had a great time taking Sam around and around in the truck.
Bethany was not going to be left out! She decided she needed a turn to push.
I don't think Sam cared who was doing the pushing. He was just thrilled the kids were playing with him.
Safe? Probably not. Cute? Definitely!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love when something keeps them all entertained for a little while.

Hillary said...

That is so cute. Sometimes I think there are too many saftey rules for kids now. They need to be able to just have fun like we did. Remember riding in the wagon down the hill as fast as we could without helmets and trying to stear it with the handle as we sat inside it. It's amazing we survived.

Sam looks pretty comfy in that truck.