Sunday, September 13, 2009
Uh-Oh Here Comes Trouble!
I opened up the dishwasher the other day and guess who came crawling as fast as he could to help? You guessed it-Sam! He found plenty of things to pull out while I tried to put things in. I really do love this stage!
About a week ago Sam woke up really early so I put him on the floor to play and I decided to nap on the couch. Everything was really quiet so I opened my eyes to see where he was and there was Sam standing up by the couch watching me. I didn't even know he could pull himself up yet. You know that this means trouble!
Scott caught him climbing the stairs a couple of days ago and I even watched him pull up on a chair and scoot it across the floor while he walked behind it. At first he looked scared but it didn't take him long to figure out that he was actually going somewhere. I just can't believe how fast he learns to do new things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! I can't believe he's doing that already. He is so cute. I can see a lot of Lay in that sweet little face! :)
What is it about baby's and the dishwasher. That was Josh's favorite. Sam is getting so big.
He is getting so big. I love watching kids explore as long as I am not in a rush to load the dishwasher.
Post a Comment