Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Little Science Guy!

Scott loves science and technology and was really looking forward to the science fair. And with good reason...he did an awesome job! Scott's question was "what stain remover gets the stain out the best?". In his hypothesis he said it would be Shout. During the 3 trials he had to do Shout was only the best on some stains and Fels Naptha worked better on others. In the end Fels Naptha got out more stains than Shout!
Needless to say he got an A+. Ms. Carlson, told him it was a blue ribbon project!
Way to go Scott!!

2 comments:

Becky said...

That is a really great project, I will have to call you for ideas when we get to those. I also love Fels Naptha so I am happy that it was the best.

Hillary said...

That is a great idea for a science project. I am a big Fels Naptha user too. Most people I know have never heard of it though.