Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Bethany!

Bethany turned 4 years old on March 23rd. Bethany told all of her friends that this year she was taking them to Chuck-E-Cheese. When we sat down to write out the list I could see that Chuck-E-Cheese was not going to be in the budget. So I decided that with that many kids the only safe place to have it indoors would be at our church.
We started off with balloon popping, then we had a silly string war.
After that we made candy necklaces.
Then we had cake and ice cream.Bethany was so cute when she opened presents. They were all the best gifts ever and she definitely loved all the attention.
After the party at the church we came home and had our family party. Bethany opened presents from Mom and Dad and Grandpa and Grandma. She was just as thrilled with those as she was with the ones from her friends.
I think her very favorite was her barbie scooter.
I can't believe how much Bethany has grown. She is so outgoing and at her request has friends over often. She is a good little helper and especially loves to help me with baby Ben. It still amazes me that she is such a girly-girl with so many brothers!
Happy Birthday Bethany!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Wow! That looked like a lot of friends. You're awesome! And sheis a doll!