Baseball has begun! This year both Timmy and Matthew wanted to play.
Timmy started in T-ball and is on the Yankees.

Run Timmy!

He loves to slide into home! Anything to get the pants dirty and have more time in the cool sand they have on the field!

Timmy played catcher his very first game.

Then he played pitcher and had a great time! I love watching this age group play because sometimes they are really into the game and other times they are picking dandelions in the field and making sand piles by the bases! Go Timmy!

Matthew's team is the Dodgers and is playing player/coach pitch this year.

During one game Matthew was the only player to make it home! His run won the game! Way to go Matthew!

The boys get a chance to throw pitches first and when they get to four balls then the coach comes out and pitches until the player has either hit the ball or has three strikes including the strikes they get from when the player was pitching. Matthew was thrilled to be able to pitch his very first game.

He was equally happy to be the catcher on the next inning.

The boys are getting better and better with each game they play. I've really enjoyed watching them play this season!
1 comment:
Baseball is fun. I am with you on the little kids, I love watching them play really hard and then just stand and watch the ball roll by.
Post a Comment