I'm always amazed at how much love a baby brings into the home and if there were ever a moment that I would love to freeze in my mind it would be this. A newborn looking up at me with that sweet baby face. I am so lucky that my friend was able to capture that moment right here.
Or will he just be as cute as can be?
With five other kids you would think I'd have this day down to an art. But every time we bless a baby the day has been very different from all the others. Being the last baby I wanted it to be the best day ever.And the pictures she took captured the moments better than I could ever have put into words.
Timmy is entertaining Ben while I get him dressed.
I must have been taking too long because about this time the kids started to fall apart. Matthew and Bethany were teasing Scott who did not like it one bit and Timmy was mad that he couldn't hold the baby.
I was almost done when Andy started to get things under control again.
Bethany was ready for pictures.
And now Ben was finally ready too.
Andy was able to get Sam some goldfish that made him feel a little bit better about life.
And now Sam was ready for pictures.
There perfect! Oops! except now Ben is ready for a nap! My kids are so awesome! To me this is picture perfect!
Grandma Jeppsen with the kids.
and Grandpa and Grandma Lay
Our Family on this special day!Matthew, Timmy, Mom, Ben, Bethany, Andy, Sam and Scott
Now after church and a little nap, Ben is happier then ever,
When I tell people Ben is a good baby I really mean it. It's hard for me to put into words just how good he really is. I think Andy put it nicely when he described Ben as a peaceful baby. Ben loves to be around all the other kids and is so patient and very happy! We are so blessed to have him be a part of our family!!



No comments:
Post a Comment