Little babies change so much in the first few days and months. I'm a little sad that this is my last baby so I'm trying to relish every minute. This picture is the day after we brought Ben home.
The picture below is a couple of days after the first picture and it looks like to me that he has already changed. I couldn't resist getting out camera since he was so wide awake.
4 comments:
Ben is very cute. I am glad he is being a healthy baby for you. I hope you guys come for Spring break so I can see him before he gets too big.
I feel the same way about Adam, being my last kid I just want him to slow down and stop growing.
Ellen he is BEAUTIFUL! And you my dear are beautiful too, inside and out! I don't know how you keep it all together with so much going on in your life right now, you amaze me!
I am so happy for you and this new addition to complete the crazy eight!
p.s. I LOVE to stay in the hospital. Really. I make them keep me as long as the insurance is required by law to pay for. Four glorious nights of drug induced sleep! :)
He is a cute little guy. They do change so fast.
Post a Comment