Like every other woman I don't love staying in the hospital. I think I would have only stayed one night but Ben was coombs positive. So the doctor asked if we could stay one more night to make sure he wouldn't have to go under the lights.

Amazingly enough Ben's bilirubin was low enough that they let us go home without lights. He is the first baby I've had that is coombs positive that hasn't had to stay in the hospital for a week! What a blessing. With my mom gone and Andy still not feeling 100 percent from surgery I really needed to be able to bring him home instead of running back and forth to the hospital all week. We have had so many miracles these past 3 months. I know Heavenly Father is looking out for us!

When we got home there was a big fight over who got to hold Ben first. Everyone was able to get a turn even Sam. At first Sam had no idea what was going on. Then he realized there was a baby! He was very soft and gave Ben lots of hugs. It probably helped that Amy had baby T.J. a month before so he had time to practice!

All the kids.
Timmy, Scott, Ben, Matthew, Bethany, and Sam

Welcome Home Baby Ben!
1 comment:
What a great family. I hate the hospital and always beg my doctor to let me go home.
Post a Comment