Sam is two!!! When he woke up we sang "Happy Birthday" to him. He wasn't quite sure what to think about that but he enjoyed all of the attention he was getting. Then we practiced having him tell people he was two instead of one. At first he would say,"one, two!" Now he can say,"I two!" really well.

Sam loves animals and dinosaurs so we decided to spend the morning at the zoo. I was hoping that the dinosaur exhibit was still there but it was closed for the winter. Sam didn't know the difference and we had a great time looking at the animals anyway! I love going to the zoo in the morning because the animals are so active.

Since I wasn't up for making a cake Fred Meyer did a really good job with his dinosaur volcano cake! He thought it was totally awesome!

I put Sam down for a nap after the zoo and wrapped presents. I was in the other room when he got up and I heard a loud roar! I knew exactly what it was. Sam had opened one of his presents early! Oh well he had a good time playing with the gorilla until the party started.

Brent and Amy came over to Grandma and Grandpa's house. We all had pizza and cake and ice cream and watched Sam open his presents.

He loved them all but I think Grandma gets the prize for his favorite. She got him a Diego set with a whole bunch of animals. At bedtime I put everything away and Sam cried and cried. He was definitely not done playing with it.

Sam wasn't too traumatized though. He woke up this morning and immediately got everything back out to play!
Happy Birthday Sam!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment