Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bath Time!

I love bath time with a new baby. I love all the "helpers" and I especially love the way they smell right after I get done bathing them. Bethany was my helper today and she did a fabulous job! This just happened to be a day that the kids were out of school. Scott said he was bored so I told him to go and get my camera to take pictures while I gave Ben a bath.
I was glad I did because he has a good eye! He got some pretty amazing pictures! I had a hard time choosing which ones to put on the blog.
Nothing like a good head washing!
Ben loves the water. He was crying and when I set him in the water he immediately relaxed.After the bath Ben was happy to snuggle down in his nice warm towel.
Scott even got a good picture of my little helper while I got Ben dressed!
We love our sweet baby Ben!

1 comment:

Becky said...

The smell of a freshly washed baby is so wonderful, he is just such a cute little guy.