Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Turn!

When I get out the camera it's amazing how fast the rooms fills up with the voices of children saying,"my turn!" They love to hold the new baby but they especially love to hold him when the camera is out! But I'm not complaining because I love to take pictures of my kids!
Timmy and Ben
Timmy loves to snuggle Ben. When he is snuggling him he always rubs his nose on his cheek to smell him. I don't blame him there is nothing better than the smell of a new baby.
It's amazing that Bethany knows exactly what to do when the baby fusses.
First, give him his pacifier....
then a kiss....
and then a snuggle! She will make a very good mother someday!
Matthew and Ben
Matthew has always liked to hold the new babies and have his picture taken. He likes to be silly by doing little things like putting the sun glasses on Ben.
I Love My Kids!

1 comment:

Becky said...

My kids loved holding Adam when he was little too.