You think after six kids I would be wise about having a baby on the floor with a toddler around. Not so. I put Ben on the floor laying on his blanket while the other kids were in the tub. They started fighting and so I went to get them out when all of a sudden I hear,"Here Mommy, here!" When I turned around there was Sam holding Ben around the waist walking towards me. I stayed relatively calm and said,"Oh thank you Sam!" Since I didn't want to scare him and have him accidentally drop the baby.
So this time thankfully I remembered to buckle him up when I put him in his chair.

Because the next thing you know there is Sam who is always watching and waiting for me to put the baby down. I know Sam is just trying to be helpful.

Sam even helps do the things I forget like putting the toys on Ben's chair and making sure he has his hat.

So from now on I will remember to either buckle Ben up or have an older sibling hold him if I am not right there.

Someone else that is always watching is Ben. Look at the way Ben is looking at Scott. He loves to watch the kids and all the chaos that is going on all around him. I'm even surprised at they way he watches his toys for how small he is.

Even though Sam always watching can be a little scary I am thankful for the cute moments when I am watching the things that take place because before you know it they will all be grown up and I'll miss the chaos!
No comments:
Post a Comment