Sunday, September 11, 2011

Older Brothers

Older brothers are so much fun and helpful. Ben was in his johnny jumper and I needed to get some stuff done. When Ben was ready to get out that is when Sam came to the rescue! First he started swinging Ben back and forth in the doorway.
Then he grabbed a hold of the jumper and ran around in circles. Ben was entertained for quite some time. But I had to keep my eye on the spinning to make sure Ben didn't get too dizzy.
After I had to stop the circling. Sam stayed by Ben and jumped up and down so Ben would jump too. They had a great time together and I was grateful for the time it gave me to get something done!

1 comment:

Becky said...

so funny! you never know if they are really trying to help or wanted to get them sick.