Friday, September 16, 2011

I Help Mommy!

Ben has been able to feed himself for a while now and I love it because it enables me to hold him off from really feeding him breakfast until I can get the other kids out the door in the morning.
One morning Cheerios and bananas wasn't quite cutting it! He wanted more so I made some cereal and fed him a few bites here and there while I got the boys ready for school. Then I heard,"I help Mommy!". Those words can be precious and frightening all at the same time.
But what do you know? Sam really was helpful!
He was so proud of himself for helping and so was I!
Ben was happy to have someone feed and entertain him while I finished taking care of everyone else!
Thank you Sam you really are a good little helper!

No comments: