Wednesday, September 7, 2011

First Day of School

Bethany started her last year of preschool this year. Bethany loves preschool and I am excited because this year I get to be her art teacher every Thursday!
Timmy is in first grade this year and not very excited to be there. He was happy to see his old friends but he told me he really doesn't like school, it's boring!
Matthew is in third grade this year and is thrilled to go back. He loves the social part of school and doesn't mind doing the work either.
This is a big year for Scott. He starts middle school and is nervous but thrilled not to be in elementary school anymore. He loves that they have P.E. everyday!
We had such a fun summer that I am sad to see them go back to school but I hope they all have a fun year getting to know new people and learning new things!

1 comment:

Becky said...

What fun! I am impressed you are helping at pre-school. She must love seeing you at school.