Thursday, September 2, 2010
Last Chance For Fun
This summer was a little boring for my kids. After Jon and Jenny left I had really bad morning sickness so we really didn't go anywhere. So when I started to feel a little bit better I decided that Andy and I needed to do something fun with the kids before they went back to school. The circus actually came before school started this year so we decided that would be perfect.
But Scott started playing tackle football so he decided that practice was more important than the circus and then I decided that Sam was maybe a little too young. So we ended up taking my nephews Ian and Davis with us instead. I was glad we did they all had a great time.
The boys really liked the motorcycles in the cage and they also thought the clowns stuffed in the VW Bug was hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment