Scott is in 5th grade this year. His last in elementary school! YIKES!! I can't believe he will be headed off to middle school next year. He has grown up so much. He was embarrassed to have his mom and grandma walk him to school so he asked if I could please take his picture around the corner before we got there. So I was kind enough to take the picture before we got to school and let him walk ahead of me and his siblings.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
First Day of School
Another year here at last! I had mixed feelings about my kids starting school this year. I was glad because I still didn't feel 100 percent so it was nice to have something for them to do to occupy their time but I'm always sad to see them go because I really enjoy having them around and spending time with them.
Matthew is in 2nd grade this year and excited to be there. He couldn't be more different than Scott. He still hugs me in public and was thrilled to have his siblings and grandma walk him to school.
Timmy started All Day Kindergarten this year. He is just as excited as Matthew. He couldn't wait to be there and start this new adventure in his life!
Timmy immediately found one of his friends Stephen to stand in line with. (I think his friend was a little nervous! No real smiles from him!!)
Now that Scott is in 5th grade he gets to be part of the patrols before school. He loves it but I think it's just because he gets to be late for class!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your kids are growing way too fast. Emily loves Saftey patrol too. She signs up every chance she gets.
Joe is starting to act like he is annoyed by my picture taking, but when he sees my blog he is always looking to see himself on it. so secretly I think they like it when we goosh over them. As long as their friends don't know.
Post a Comment