Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Halloween for us was celebrated the Friday before. Since it was on Sunday that's of course when they trick-or-treat where we live. I didn't love the idea of my kids going out on Sunday so we ended up just going over to our church for the trunk-or-treat.
Bethany and Timmy posing in their costumes.
Sam was Boots the Monkey.
Bethany was Tinker Bell. She was NOT happy that I make her wear a shirt underneath her costume but I was eventually able to get a pretty good smile out of her.
Timmy was Wolverine and thrilled to have so many muscles.
Matthew was a Ghoul but then decided he was something out of Harry Potter so he had to have a staff.
Scott was a Twin Girl with his friend Kamren. One of the boys at the trunk-or-treat messed up Scott's hair and Andy took the picture before I was able to fix it but I'm sure you can imagine how cute he looked with his hair all done up! Boys! They crack me up!
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Those are such great costumes.

Hillary said...

Great costumes. I can't believe Scott agreed to dress up as a girl. I never would have thought he would do that. They look great. Tell Bethany looks so beautiful as Tinkerbell.