Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mr. Independent

Conference weekend I heard Sam get up and it was still dark out so I thought for sure he was just coming to get in bed with me. Then I heard the pantry door open and I jumped out of bed as fast as I could. But alas it was not fast enough.
I'm sure if he could have found a bowl he would have poured it in there since he has done that many times before(He just fills it to overflowing). Sam is very good at taking care of himself....so he thinks.
He loves to be outside and a few weeks before this the garbage men came and knocked on my door to tell me that there was a baby in only a diaper out in the street. Of course it was Sam-do I still know to this day how he got out-NO! I just have to make sure all of the doors are locked and bolted or Sam is gone. He is my busiest baby to date. Hopefully this next one won't feel so independent and wander away from home on his own.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I don't know how you can keep track of him. Sounds like a busy day, every day.