Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fun Galore!

Timmy's preschool takes at least one field trip a month and for February they went to the children's museum in Portland. There was so much to do and my kids had a blast!
They painted their faces!
Bethany liked this! She is all about being pretty!

They dug in the big pit.
Timmy liked this conveyor belt and enjoyed digging in the recycled tire bits.

Sam liked the dig pit too but kept eating the tires!
Then we went shopping!

And last but not least the water area. I think this was everyone's favorite!!
This was a river table. The kids would make a dam and then let the ducks and boat go down the river to see where they would go. It was so much fun.

What a fun day!!
We love Preschool!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

What a fun field trip. Tha's nice you get to take the other kids too. That is such a fun museum.

The Jugs said...

Saphira loves that place it the best. It looks like you guys had a ball. water is fun.
Dominique

Kerry said...

I love those little tire bits. I wish they weren't so darn hard to get a hold of because I might just have a backyard full of them.