
When Sam turned 11 months he would take a few steps here and there but was still really nervous. If I would try to make him walk to someone Sam would get this death grip on your fingers and try to lean as far as he could to reach the other person. We would usually have to catch him before he fell on his face. But a few days ago he finally let go and took more than a couple of steps I think we counted five. He is getting braver and braver. This morning he let go of the couch and took a few steps. He wasn't even trying to walk to anyone. He is now two weeks away from being one and is a walker. Hooray for Sam!!

After Sam makes it to where he is going we all cheer for him and he gets excited and does that cute little baby quiver. Sometimes he gets a little too excited when we all cheer for him and falls over and then giggles and giggles. Then he can't stand up at all because he is too busy laughing!
2 comments:
He already looks older from when I last saw him! Yeah for Sam! I like how Bethany is in the back ground reading. haha!
-Jenny
Yeah Sam!!!!
Post a Comment