
We had a fabulous Christmas and I hope all of our friends and family did too. Our kids were able to think a little bit outside themselves this year and help us do the twelve days of Christmas! It was really fun and even though we were caught I really think it brought the spirit of Christmas into our home. All of our kids were totally surprised with the gifts they got especially Scott. I don't think he ever thought in a million years his parents would give in to what he really wanted.
Here are some of the highlights!
Sam got a ball popper

And a new truck!

Bethany got a fabulous new kitchen

And a lovely new purse(she already has four but what girl doesn't need another purse?)

Timmy got a dragon castle

But was really excited about the spongebob golf balls in his stocking!

The boys also got the new Super Mario Bros. Wii game.

Matthew got a new baseball bat and glove.

Scott got a B.B.Gun, he couldn't believe it either!
And yes we've had the "Don't shoot your eye out!" visit!!

Timmy got an air hogs rocket from Scott and every time Timmy would launch it Sam would giggle and squeal. He loved it. All of these toys and his favorite thing to do is watch the other kids play with theirs! Go figure!!
3 comments:
I'm glad you had a nice day. It looks like lots of fun.
So Fun! That little Bethany makes me remember Addie and all her bags and purses. When she was little she had so many purses and she would fill them with all sorts of strange crap.
Your kids are so darling. I'm glad you had a wonderful Christmas!
What a great day. Christmas is such a fun time.
Post a Comment