The picture below doesn't even do the dress any justice! She had to wear a white t-shirt underneath because my mom made the dress big enough to wear for more than one year! Thank you mom!!
Friday, December 4, 2009
Happy Halloween
Okay I know that Halloween was over a month ago but I am so far behind I just need to do a little catching up. It's a little sad that two holidays, three if you count Matthew's birthday(which I'm sure he counts as a holiday) have past and I have missed blogging about all of them. So I guess we'll start with Halloween.
Bethany decided she was going to be a princess this year. I know my only girl and how original, a princess. Well my mom went all out and made her the fanciest princess dress I have ever seen! Timmy then decided that if Bethany was going to be a princess then he needed to be a knight! So my mom then proceeded to spoil Timmy too and make him a fancy knight outfit!
The picture below doesn't even do the dress any justice! She had to wear a white t-shirt underneath because my mom made the dress big enough to wear for more than one year! Thank you mom!!
Matthew and Scott were kind enough to rummage through the costume box and pull out the Darth Vader costume and the Royal Guard. Scott refused to wear the hood though and then couldn't believe that people didn't know what he was supposed to be. Sam got to be the infamous Tigger that I think has gone through all of my children even Bethany!
I have also decided that I am absolutely, forbidding my children to buy or take any accessories to their costumes while trick-or-treating!! By the end of the night I was holding a sword, a light saber, and a spear. Then they wanted me to hold their candy bags because they were getting too heavy....uh no! I think that means it's time to go home! Matthew stayed out the longest this year. He did one whole neighborhood more than the other kids. He had so much candy that we saved it and put it in the pinata for his birthday party!!
The picture below doesn't even do the dress any justice! She had to wear a white t-shirt underneath because my mom made the dress big enough to wear for more than one year! Thank you mom!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE that princess dress. Maybe I will ask mom to make me one for my birthday :) Do you think she would? Your kids all look great. I'm glad they had a good Halloween.
The princess costuem is FABULOUS! And yes I would have been more than a little stumped when the kid in the red robe showed up on my doorstep. Oh yes, the Royal gaurd, I totally got that (not)! I love hearing you stories about Scott, he sounds like cuh a funny kid! :)
Post a Comment