Waiting for the hay ride to take us back to our car after we picked our pumpkins.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
The Pumpkin Patch
Timmy went on a field trip with his preschool to the good ole pumpkin patch. It's actually the same farm we buy all of our berries from in the summer. But they change it a lot and have great activities set up for the kids to do. They have a hay maze with big tires and tubing, a hay pyramid with tunnels, a hay ride to take us out to pick out pumpkins, and a petting zoo. If you go on the weekends they have other things to do like pumpkin launching and a corn maze etc. but we always enjoy the little outing with the preschool. It seems to be just enough for the little kids.
Bethany deciding whether or not she is going to come out of the tunnel (She was having too much fun running back and forth!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love pumpkin patches. That looks like lots of fun. I would be excited if I woke the bunny up too.
I think I've said this before, but Addie STILL remembers the raspberries we got with you. I'm afraid she will never be satisfied with Utah raspberries now.
I think I've said this before too. You are an AWESOME mom. How you do so much fun stuff with five kids is beyond me. You're my idol!
Post a Comment