Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sharpie Anyone?

Today I was busy folding laundry and I ended up talking to a friend on the phone that I hadn't spoken to in a while. I finally said,"goodbye" and thought I should check on the kids....When I came downstairs this is what I saw! And yes that is a Sharpie that she used! Not to mention all of the scissors that are also out of the drawer! Bethany really had a good time while I was on the phone! Luckily she missed her shirt. But she was able to get her arms, her feet, the floor, the table, and the chair.
Nothing like a big bottle of OFF bug repellent to take care of the mess....good as new!
Bethany was very good to help clean up the mess. She came over and said,"Sorry." to Grandma. Then she said,"No time out." I think maybe helping clean up was enough punishment and the fact that she smelled like bug repellent the rest of the day! Look at that face...she looks really sorrowful, don't you think?

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I have never heard of usuing Off. I will have to remember that. I have to be really careful with my sharpies.

Becky said...

I did not know that bug repellent worked, I will need that. I have lost a set of scissors and I am just waiting to find Hope's hair cut.