Bethany patiently waiting her turn.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Fireman Timmy
Timmy's preschool went on a field trip to the fire department. Timmy loved it! When the fireman started talking Timmy told him that if there was ever a fire he could just put it out with his hose at home. The fireman then told a story about a 4 year old boy that tried to do that exact same thing and his parents house almost burned down. I think by the time we left Timmy realized that we really do need firemen. Although, when we got home he told grandma that if our house burned down we could just build another one. I think I'll be hiding the matches from Timmy for a long, long, time!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun, I wish Logan's preschool had done something like that.
Post a Comment