Every year we go out to dinner for Thanksgiving! I love this tradition. I don't have to do tons of dishes so I actually get to participate with the family and the activities.
Bethany and Sam can't wait to start eating!
Andy, Scott, Sam, Timmy, Bethany, Matthew, Ellen, and Ben
We had a lot of family and friends join us this year in our tradition at Gustav's.
Grandma and Grandpa Lay
Brevin, Brent, T.J., Ian, Amy, and Davis
Jenny, Violet, Jon, and Jaxson
Clint, Owen, Evan, and Kerry
Jasimyne and Grandma
Maddy, Amy, Brevin, and T.J.
We ate our Thanksgiving feast around 11 and then went to a movie. After the movie we went over to the church and played dodge ball with the kids to get all that good food to digest. After a little exercise we all came back to the house for our favorite appetizers, pie, and games!
I am so thankful for my family and the good times we share together. It is my favorite thing to do, to be together, laugh, and make memories! There is nothing better than family!
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment