Matthew is 10! He is super sweet and is such a good helper. He is always willing to play with the younger kids and if there is a baby around he is ready and willing to hold it! He is good in school and great at it. He always brings home good grades and when I meet with his teachers they always LOVE having Matthew in their class! We LOVE having Matthew as a part of our family!
Matthew has a major sweet tooth! He could be in the opposite side of the house and I'll get in the cupboard for a little treat and Matthew is right there asking me what I'm eating. It's amazing that he can sense sugar from that far away!
Matthew's friends! He has a lot of them because he is such an awesome kid!
Matthew's favorite gift, a Kindle Fire!
Happy Birthday, Matthew!
No comments:
Post a Comment