Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday Scott!

Matthew's baptism happened to fall on Scott's birthday. So after the baptism that morning we came home and had a delicious lunch with friends and family. Then we had a little birthday celebration for Scott.
Even though he wasn't thrilled about sharing the day I think it turned out to be okay. We got him the Lego Star Wars Turbo Tank that he has been asking for.
But I think the real surprise was Grandma and Grandpa Lays gift. It made his day. He told his Grandma that he wanted Halo Reach for his birthday and he thought for sure it wouldn't happen because Grandma told him she had to ask me if it was okay. Then Grandpa wrapped it with a bunch of boxes so the present looked really big. At first I said no to the game but after doing some research I found that you could turn off the language and violence. So he was pretty shocked when he actually got what he asked for.
The next weekend Andy took the boys and a couple of their friends to play laser tag to finish off the celebration!
Scott works hard at school and is really good at whatever he puts his mind to. I love how creative he can be especially when he is building with his Legos. We love you Scott and are so glad you are a part of our family!

No comments: