Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve 2010

I love Christmas Eve at our house! We usually have the kids dress up and tell the nativity story but we didn't think the kids wanted to do that this year so we decided to use an overhead projector and show pictures while Grandma told us the story of the birth of baby Jesus. After it was over I think the older kids were disappointed that we didn't dress up which is kind of funny because they were the ones that complained last year. I can't decide if it's because Amy just had T.J. so we had a real baby to play baby Jesus or if they really liked doing it. Whatever the reason I think next year we will dress up.
After we talked about the true meaning of Christmas and sang songs the kids opened their first gift, which is always p.j.'s. They were all really cute except I over estimated how much Scott had grown and his were a little big so I will have to try to shrink them in the wash or I will just wrap them up again to give to him next year!
Now it's off to bed!!

No comments: