The other day Timmy didn't like dinner and wanted to be done.
I said,"Okay, but you don't get anything else to eat for the rest of the night!"
He said,"Okay. Can I go out and play?"
I saw no harm in that and told him to go ahead. After a while I called the kids back in and Timmy had blackberries all over his face. Hmmmm.
Apparently Timmy thought since the blackberries bushes were right there where he was playing it would be okay if he just had blackberries for dinner. I laughed and thought whatever I guess I was out smarted this time. Then we went to bed and with nothing else to eat but blackberries you can only imagine what happened in the middle of the night. BLACKBERRY VOMIT EVERYWHERE! So now I'm not so sure that I was the one out smarted because it is not very often that you get to teach your child a lesson like that!!
3 comments:
Gross!! I'm sorry you had deal with the mess of his actions. Yuck!
-Jenny
That is so funny, I hope he made it to the bathroom or you had a long night of cleaning.
I think it's a toss up. It sounds like you were both sad in the end. I hope the mess was not too big. What a little stinker.
Post a Comment