Monday, August 24, 2009

7 months old

Wow, where does the time go? Sam is already 7 months old. I love this age, he is so happy all of the time and so cuddly! I love it when I walk into the room and he just quivers with joy at the sight of me. When you pick him up he wraps his tiny arms around you and gives the best baby hugs!

My Sweet Sam at 7 months old!

It's amazing to me how different all of my children are, even when they are so little and learning to do the same things. Sam loves to explore the things around him. He is crawling but hates to crawl on hard floors. We have so many hard floors that when he gets to them he army crawls and has gotten really fast at it. It's also funny to watch him when he comes to a cord. He tries to lift his leg to get over it because he doesn't like the feel of crawling on things that hurt his knees. For being so young Sam is a really picky eater. He has never liked formula and refuses to eat rice, oatmeal, or any other kind of baby cereal! He is the first baby of mine that has ever gagged at the taste of food! What he wants is what we're eating!

Sam loves people! The other day he got stuck under his supersaucer and was going to cry but then Andy started taking pictures of him and instead he smiled for the camera! He absolutely loves to be held and snuggled. It's a good thing he has so many brothers, sister and cousins to give him all the love he needs. I don't know what I'll do when the older boys go back to school!

Sam and Timmy snuggling!

Sam loves his Johnny Jumper. If the boys or I jump up and down with him he gets so excited that he catches air! It is really great to watch. Sam actually ended up bouncing himself to sleep in it not too long ago. He is such a good baby he really didn't even make a fuss.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

He is a cutie. I love it ehan they fall asleep in thei jumpers. It is so cute.