We were able to make a trip down to Utah this summer to help my sister Hillary and her husband Ryan finish a bedroom in their basement. While we were there we were able to squeeze in some fun! Actually, Andy worked most of the time and I took the kids to do fun things. He did go with us to Lagoon but missed out on Cowabunga bay. I guess we'll just have to go back!
Early on in the trip we went to visit my Grandma Atkin. My kids love to go there. She has a big yard that they love to play in and she has a basement full of toys. They love Grandma's house.
We went to Lagoon with Andy's brother Steven and his family. I didn't take any pictures at Lagoon but luckily I remembered my camera when we went out to lunch with them a few days later.
We went with my Sister and her kids to Cowabunga bay. Andy stayed home for that outing to work on the basement. But for the most part the kids just really liked to play in the sand box in Hillary's back yard.
On our last day we met Grandma Jeppsen at the Brigham City Temple for the open house. It was a great way to end our trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment