Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Sam!

Sam is 3 years old today but if you ask him he is 6! I think by the end of the day we finally got him to say he was 3.
Brent and Amy's family came over along with Sam's little friend Sean and his family.
We started off by opening presents.
Sam on his new bike.
Then it was time for cake!
Sam was so excited to blow out his candles and was thrilled that we were all singing to him and even joined in singing happy birthday to himself!!At three years old Sam is extremely self sufficient. So much so that if I help him do anything he immediately undoes what I did and does it over. He knows what he wants and no one can change his mind!! Sam loves cars and spiderman. He also likes to sing, play with playdough, sword fight, play outside, and do anything that his older siblings might be doing that looks like fun!
Happy Birthday Sam!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Wow it has been a long time, I think Sam was a baby when we went to the park. Thank goodness for blogs.