While Timmy and Matthew were in baseball Bethany and Scott needed something to do so I signed them up for swimming lessons. This was Bethany's first time and she did really good. At first she was afraid to put her face in the water.

But after a few lessons she was a pro. She loved getting her face wet and could even steamboat out to her teacher.

Scott had taken lessons a few times before and was in level 4. He was able to become a stronger swimmer and I he liked learning all of the different strokes.

I would love for him to go through level 6 because at that point they teach them to be lifeguards which would be a really good summer job when he is old enough.

Bethany can't wait to sign up for the next session of swim!
1 comment:
I need to get my kids in swimming.
Post a Comment