Tuesday, April 26, 2011

We Haz Jazz

Scott begged me not to come to his 5th grade program because it was going to be really lame, so he said . But I had to go...it's not very often that Scott lets me take his picture and being able to take a picture when he is doing something he feels is goofy is even better!
He started the dance off very serious.
I think this picture shows how lame he thought it all was.
But then...
wait a second....
is that Scott smiling?
YES! I think it is!
Maybe just maybe it wasn't as lame as he thought and could it be...Did Scott actually enjoy himself? I think he did and I enjoyed watching him even more!!
School programs are the greatest!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

This is great. I am gld to see he is coming out of his shell a little ;)

Becky said...

That is funny, He and the girl next to him sure did not look happy. It seems once kids get going they seem to like it.